I am back !!

lisa2job
on 5/19/14 6:43 am - WA
VSG on 09/06/12

After loosing 119 lbs in about 6 months time ,  my weight loss stopped ,  I got complacent ,  quit excersing , quit eating like i should...........  its been 21 months and I have gained back 17 lbs....... not happy with my self but I am back and know what i have to do to loose that weight.  Any how for all you newbies out there this is not a fix all and its easy to fall back into bad habits .  Back to step one now and ready to finish loosing the rest of my weight .   

just sharing............... 

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/14 7:01 am

How wonderful that you're back and ready to finish losing your weight! That's totally awesome that you are willing to be back on program an committing to losing the rest of your weight. I'm 29 months out and had some regain after making goal and am working on losing it. It's not as easy as it was just post op, but I'm doing it. And believe me, if I can do this, so can you!

lisa2job
on 5/19/14 7:09 am - WA
VSG on 09/06/12

Thanks,  its been a long journey and I totally know its my fault that  I fell back into bad habits but at least i recoginized it and decided my sleeve isnt broken i just need to eat the proper food, log it, drink my water, and excercise.   So that I can loose the rest of the weight i wanted to loose its only another 40 lbs give or take.  And when I do this then my reward to myself  will be a tummy tuck !!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views