Working under the influence?

Stacy_WLS
on 7/28/14 6:02 am

I started a new job last week where I get to workout at lunch.  They have a running path right outside, and I am taking advantage.  I ran 6 miles during my lunch hour today.  When I came back in (after showering etc.), I went to microwave my lunch and was feeling the endorphin HIGH.  I was flying.  The guy who sits by the microwave looked at me funny.   I think he thought I was messed up...  

I also noticed that I wasn't the sharpest for a little bit after sitting back to work.  Maybe I need to curb my workouts a little bit, or just go with the fact that I am more efficient when I am healthy etc.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Spencerella
on 7/28/14 6:56 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Hey nothing wrong with feeling great after doing something really good for you ;). You go Girl!!

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Mike B.
on 7/28/14 7:59 am
Wow what a great lunch hour. You had time to run 6 miles and have time to eat, that is awesome. I long for those days of having an hour for lunch. I'm a school teacher now and I get 30 minutes for lunch if my students leave my classroom in a hurry. With how slow I have to eat, no time for anything else. I guess that's why I run at 5AM. After you have been at your new job awhile, you might be able to talk some co-worker into running with you. Good luck.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Kelly Jean
on 7/28/14 8:05 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Wow Stacy that is so awesome. ..this job has quite a few perks.... no travel really and you can get your runs in at work !!!! That's awesome !!! I'm so happy things are working so well for you!!!! How's the condo shopping going??

♡Kelly

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views