SV, NSV and an Eggface thank you!

kellyomama
on 8/28/14 3:10 am

First of all: I am just over 2 weeks post op. I have lost 15 pounds since surgery, 30 since preop liquid diet. 

I just started purees and I must say: THANK YOU EGGFACE! If you haven't tried her ricotta bake, it will change your pureed life! Also, I have been having a hard time choking down my protein drinks. We bought an ice cream maker and I made my first batch using Eggface's protein ice cream recipes (a strawberry cheesecake was my first attempt) and I nearly cried when I tasted it! If you have not checked out Eggface's site, go do it, right now.

And finally: Yesterday I was at Walmart and they had a ton of bathing suits on sale. I found some bottoms in a 22/24 (no tops though) and my mom suggested I buy them so I could have a suit to wear as I lost weight. My last suit was a 32/34. Well, this morning I thought I'd try them on just for ****s and giggles....and they fit!!!! Whaaaaatttt??? My mind is officially blown! Me thinks I am going to do some closet stalking and find what else I can fit into.. This made me realize that I am at a lower weight than I was on my honeymoon, so I think I may already be smaller than my brain realizes.. This is awesome!

2ndtimesacharm
on 8/28/14 4:17 am

That is awesome!!

congrats! How do I find Eggfaces page! I'll be phase 2 next week I'll need the help!! 

Thanks 

Tracy D.
on 8/28/14 5:07 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

kellyomama
on 8/28/14 5:33 am

Thanks for the link!

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 8/28/14 5:29 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Eggface's recipes are indeed a lifesaver.  I checked out her blog daily immediately after surgery.  The photos of her food inspire me to make my meals as attractive as they taste.  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

ToFreeSkinnyMe
on 8/28/14 7:43 am
VSG on 07/28/14

Shelly 'eggface' is amazing. I also bought an ice cream machine after surgery because of her. I just put my protein shakes in it sometimes. I also make lemon sorbet with splenda. AMAZING. Good luck in your journey. Sounds like your doing great.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views