grayC
on 9/8/14 11:44 pm
VSG on 05/01/13

Hello my OH peeps..

Although I haven't posted in a while, 

I check up everyday..just not much to say 

all summer..I'm up 10lbs thru no ones fault but my own

I have a laundry list of excuses I could spout but really

I just dropped the ball all summer, I have put on and taken off these 10 lbs all summer..

but now that my schedule is back to normal I have re dedicated myself to my health and happiness

I got on my elliptical for the first time since...IDK....maybe May..did half hour..

wanted to quit after 5 min, but stuck it out...got off it on such a HIGH that I decided to RUN!!!

I RAN FOR 6 MINUTES!! it was slow..it was BEYOND AWKWARD but I DID IT!!!

SO PROUD RIGHT NOW!!! SO HAPPY!!! I realized all thru the summer what I was doing...

that fat girl will always have a Hold on me..it's now my job to beat her ass out of my head space..

I didn't even want the crap I ate all summer ( for the most part)

and I wasn't off the rails the whole time, but man does this weight come on easy..

I just have to say to myself, I'd rather be in my size 4 jeans

( which still fit, just more snug than I want them) no more muffin top for me EVER!!!!

than any compulsive eating will ever do for me..this journey is a lifetime,

will I slip of course, but just as long as I get a grip quickly..it's all good!!!

Sorry I'm posting with a RUNNERS HIGH (LOL!!)

also I have 3 friends that had consults for VSG and 2 out of 3 have had the procedure!,

Im so happy for them that they are getting healthy and humbled that I helped them to do so..

MsPayne731
on 9/9/14 1:53 am - Dexter, MI
VSG on 11/25/14

Good for you! No Excuses!  You beat that FAT girl like she stole something out of your head! It's the only way we will become successful in our weight loss journey's I am taking this bit of advice with me. I am still waiting to get on that loosers bench but I will get there, I know I will!

37 yo / 5'6 / HW: 325 / CW:215 / GW: 165 /  Surgery 11/25/14 

Tracy D.
on 9/9/14 1:55 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

You go, girl - get back on that pony and RIDE IT!    You know what it takes to keep this in check and you're doing it.  I think a lot of us will need to get back on track before the holiday**** us.  :-) 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/14 2:55 am

Good for you! Yes, the fat girl will live inside you for the rest of your life. She will always be there and you must take good care of her so that she doesn't rebel and lead you back to food.

This is a journey. Just be mindful of what you are doing and keep stepping on the scale. Don't stop the vigilance.

Stacy_WLS
on 9/9/14 4:35 am

Congrats on the running! and for getting back on track so quickly.  We will all stumble at some point.  I hope I can get back on track as quickly as you have!

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Most Active