Two Weeks

tstowe
on 9/15/14 2:19 am

Two weeks ago today...down 23 lbs (33 counting the pre-op diet). First day back at work. It's not really showing yet but at least I'm off the clear liquid part. 

J B
on 9/15/14 2:21 am

Excellent to hear :-)  Sounds as if you're doing really well.  Your weight loss will continue and steady itself, but it will be consistent and you'll gain so much self confidence in this process.  Glad you're back to work, too - I was one of those people who just couldn't stay out of work too long, it was driving me crazy :-)

Gastric Sleeve on 14 July 2014.  Highest weight: 311, Pre-surgery weight 300, Current weight 210.

tstowe
on 9/15/14 3:53 am
On September 15, 2014 at 9:21 AM Pacific Time, J B wrote:

Excellent to hear :-)  Sounds as if you're doing really well.  Your weight loss will continue and steady itself, but it will be consistent and you'll gain so much self confidence in this process.  Glad you're back to work, too - I was one of those people who just couldn't stay out of work too long, it was driving me crazy :-)

Me too! There's only so much History Channel I could watch and I was bored out of my mind! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 138 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 404 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 433 views