This time next week...getting nervous

GoBlueGirl1998
on 10/21/14 2:46 am - MI

Hello there! I'm up this Friday!! Wahoo! I did get those feeling too, but a few months ago is when I greived. I think I will be more emotional once the procedure is over......like I will be coming out of purgatory. This is huge and life changing! Its okay to be emotional. Let it out girl!! Good luck to you!

AllisonAnn
on 10/21/14 3:14 am
VSG on 11/11/14 with

I just received my surgery date of 11/11 this morning and a lot of those same feelings are washing over me! Best of luck to you and all of the others that have posted their upcoming surgeries!! Prayers for all!

lionhounds
on 10/21/14 6:49 am - Burleson, TX

Hi. I was sleeved on October 16. I had a 3 day hospital stay.  you have to remember that YOU are making this CHOICE for yourself. I did not do a liquid diet prior to surgery.  I did no fat no carbs and low calories. I ate every 3 hours. I was never hungry. I lost 25lbs in those 2 weeks. I went on a liver shrinking diet. If i did not due this, the surgeons would have had to cut me open. It is normal to be emotional.  You will have buyers remorse the second day. It will pass. It will get better eveeyday.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 362 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views