Fot my FitBit!!

TexasPrincess08
on 10/24/14 1:21 am
VSG on 09/15/14

So I got my fitbit today so I can start keeping track of my workouts now that ive been cleared for more then just walking. So excited if u wanna add me I think my user id is Texas_princess2008. Im looking forward to getting into weight lifting and getting toned in time for summer next year!!

Dimplezzz2002
on 10/24/14 3:00 am

I love my Fitbit! You gave me a wonderful thought I had not had...getting in shape for summer! What a wonderful thought!

Cheshire54
on 10/24/14 3:20 am

I am going to be starting a private FB page for everyone that uses the Fitbit and has also had WLS.  I am getting my sleeve on 11/3.  If you are interested please private message me.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/24/14 8:28 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Try using it with the my fitness pal app, it does a better job of keeping track of protein, carbs etc. The fitbit app gives you info too, but you have to search for it under the nutrition of every item you eat, then you have to add up the numbers to get your totals for the day, plus you can put in goals for the amt of protein, calories you want to eat during the day.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 81 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 296 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 345 views