ugh

xray_girl
on 12/24/14 6:41 am

So, the big day was yesterday. I'm disappointed bc I'm having a hard time keeping any meds down. I feel like I got hit by a mack truck. Tell me it gets better. 

Dan1962
on 12/24/14 7:40 am - Syracuse, NY
VSG on 09/23/14

My surgery was 12 weeks ago yesterday.  I felt like hell for three days.....But a mere three months later, I'm down 63 pounds since the surgery and my waist is 8" smaller, shirts went from 19.5" to 17.5".  It get incredibly good....enjoy the rest of your new life!!

psychoticparrot
on 12/24/14 9:32 am

It will take some time till you get back to feeling yourself, but it will happen. I had band surgery 10 years ago, and it took several days to get over the sick what-in-heaven's-name-did-I-do-to-myself feeling. Your innards don't like to be messed with and they will let you know it for up to a week, maybe more. 

It gets better.

psychoticparrot

lo_ri_p
on 12/24/14 9:52 am - Ocala, FL

Three weeks today. I took pain meds and mostly slept for about 4-5 days then it was like a switch got turned on and I started feeling better.  You will feel a little better everyday. I'm still sore in one incision but the doctor said that sometimes you don't feel sore at all.  It depends on if the deep stitches in the muscle goes into a nerve as well.  My other incisions did not hurt after the first week.  Hang in there.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views