64 oz yikes!

Y D.
on 1/28/15 1:11 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

I was a water drinker pre-op (although not consistent with amounts, usually not enough), so I didn't have to quit sodas or juices which is nice. if you haven't already, switch all your daily beverages to water.

getting a good water bottle with markings is key, I have a 24oz one, and I drink about 3 a day now post op. I think because its so important, its gotten easier for me to stay on top of it than pre-op. it's ok if you don't get it perfect before surgery, at least you're making headway.

make it your priority when you get out of surgery though, and you'll work your way up in no time :)

JessicaSATX
on 1/28/15 11:04 am

Well the good news is, today i finished my 64 ounces before 7pm! bad news is i only had a change or thought about going to the bathroom twice during that period so now im going every 20 mins lol

Sleeved May 4th, 2015  Follow My Journey On My Blog:)   http://jessicasvsgjourney.blogspot.com/

-Jessica

JAlston
on 1/29/15 6:48 am
VSG on 12/07/12

Once you get used to it you will adjust and not go so often lol i drink 160oz a day, 20 glasses. It just has to be the priority always. 

Good luck!

Jessica  

(HW: 305)  (SW: 271.9) (33.1 lbs lost prior to surgery) (MsJexi on MFP)

Most Active