Surgery Monday & I need a buddy

KarolElin
on 5/6/16 6:25 pm

Thank you so much. Wishing you the best as well. Are you on full liquids yet? At least there is some variety with that. Never thought I would be dreaming about protein shakes!

Ray R.
on 5/6/16 9:38 pm - Paterson, NJ

I wish, my surgeon does strict clear for 2 weeks  but it's ok hahahahahaha

just 5 more days!!!

Cldavis04
on 5/5/16 8:00 pm
VSG on 04/21/16

Karol,

I'm 2 weeks post-op today and I know that liquid, pre surgery diet may seem to take forever but you will make it. By the end of it, you won't even notice not having food that much.

I'm still a little in shock that it's already done and over.

I'm new to the forums and slightly ahead of you, but I would be happy to keep in contact to share experiences and stories. 

Best of luck!

Christie

KarolElin
on 5/6/16 6:28 pm

Thank you. Congratulations on your surgery. May your recovery continue to go so well. Looking forward to hearing your updates.

Sammy2929
on 5/6/16 12:48 pm
VSG on 05/02/16

Congrats on your surgery decision!  We've all been there.  Months, hell years of struggling wondering what it would be like to be thinner, more out going, not embarrased to shop for clothes with your skinny friends, etc etc etc.  I just had surgery a few days ago.  If you have any questions, no matter how personal, I will answer anything you have honestly and straight foward.  Wishing you the best of luck.  Can't wait to see you on the loser's bench with alot of us!! Best wishes, Lynn

Lynn D

Age:52, Height 5'4", HW 299, SW 282.6, Current weight as of 02/22/17 159 lbs.

M1 30, M2 25, M3 30,  M4-9 M5 ? M-6,7,8 25lbs, M 9 1/2 ?

KarolElin
on 5/6/16 6:31 pm

Thank you. Well keep sippin and steppin your way to a new you. I hope I am able to get online a few days out. Best of luck to you in your recovery.