Whatcha eating today? Friday, 2/17/2017

Rachel B.
on 2/17/17 10:30 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I get it from fitbit.com.  Their app has a very thorough menu.  When you log in the app on your smart phone, it syncs with your account on fitbit.com.  Then you get the complete breakdown on the websites 'dashboard'.  I don't think you have to have an actual fitbit to use the app or have an account on-line.

I found it has helped me be more cognizant of my carbs, sodium and protein.  This way I can keep up my protein, which I consider to be most important.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/17/17 9:44 am, edited 2/17/17 9:09 am
VSG on 08/29/16

Today is my usual workday madness. I never know when I will get off. This weekend will be tough just because of me. When I get working on a project I tend to not eat or drink. Saturday is have to pull the bumper off of my wife's car to replace the headlight assemblies and diagnose why the wiper washers aren't working. I need to do an oil change on the Yukon as well as replace the passenger door handle. During all of this I will be smoking 2 pork butts and a loin. Sunday I'm going to start pulling the engine and transmission on a wrecked 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix. That engine and tranny will end up getting swapped into a 2002 with a good body. The wrecked car will also donate it's power, black leather bucket seats to one of my trucks, and it's mileage computer to another truck. I think that I will also cut the power moonroof out to graft into my eventual daily driver truck. 

Food today;

2 eggs with havarti and green enchilada sauce. Mmmmm!

Lunch will be tamales and beans.

Dinner to be determined. 

So far I haven't had a thing to drink! I better get on it...

Rachel B.
on 2/17/17 3:48 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

So, is that engine blown?  That was one good thing about the production Grand Prix GTP's...

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/17/17 5:08 pm
VSG on 08/29/16
On February 17, 2017 at 11:48 PM Pacific Time, Rachel B. wrote:

So, is that engine blown?  That was one good thing about the production Grand Prix GTP's...

Yes it is. It is a 3800 series II. This is the only picture that I have of it. I would own one if they had made a supercharged 3800, 2 door with a manual tranny.

Rachel B.
on 2/17/17 5:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

4-door is a nice sleeper.  manual would have been a wet dream!  Don't get production blown engines anymore. turbo turbo turbo...  I had an old 6 cyl I wanted to get a blower on, but i'm suspicious of aftermarket blowers...

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/17/17 7:17 pm, edited 2/17/17 11:17 am
VSG on 08/29/16
On February 18, 2017 at 1:33 AM Pacific Time, Rachel B. wrote:

4-door is a nice sleeper.  manual would have been a wet dream!  Don't get production blown engines anymore. turbo turbo turbo...  I had an old 6 cyl I wanted to get a blower on, but i'm suspicious of aftermarket blowers...

The wrecked one is a 4 door. I just so happen to have a Whipple supercharger sitting here for my 5.3 swap into my pick up. It will be backed by a 6 speed from a WS6 Firebird. 

Rachel B.
on 2/17/17 7:24 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

SCHWEET!!! 

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

mmsmom
on 2/17/17 10:16 am - Woburn, MA

Working from home,  yay - dr visit for my father - not so yay

B:  small bowl of crispix w  milk

S:  leftovers from last nights chicken with artichoke hearts - :p

L:  a few scoops with colby jack (not a great choice)

D:  hoping to get to the store for fish

E:  it feels warm, so walking the pups

L/V  pretty good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Donna L.
on 2/17/17 10:23 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Sick so I did not make dinner for tonight... ugh.

Meal #1: coffee & protein

Meal #2: 5oz coconut milk yogurt

Meal #3: Maybe low carb chipotle?

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Fredbear
on 2/17/17 12:14 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

B: 4 oz. cottage cheese 

S: 1/2 protein shake 

L: 5 oz. chicken with spices and 1 tb. minced garlic, 1.5 oz. sweet pepper cut into strips and used to dip into 1.5 oz. of spicy sriracha hummus 

S: 1/2 protein shake 

D: Have a gig tonight, so I'll probably hit Chipotle on the way and grab 2 oz. chicken, 2 oz. sofritas, and about 3 oz. black beans, with a little cheese and sour cream 

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."