Surgeons that take Texas Star AmerigroupMedicaid

FutureRNAsh
on 4/7/17 9:22 am, edited 4/7/17 1:49 pm

Hello! I'm Ashley and I'm a 30 yr old in Texas. I have traditional Medicaid and I have been having the worst time trying to find a surgeon that takes Texas Star Amerigroupl Medicaid. I have called the surgeons on an older post about this same topic and the surgeons don't take medicaid anymore. I'm at a loss. I dont know what to do anymore. Does anybody know of any suregons that take it? Thanks in advance!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/7/17 10:29 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Do you have an insurance card with a website or phone number on the back? Try looking at the Medicaid website or calling customer service, they may be able to help.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Eggface
on 4/7/17 11:10 am - Sunny Southern, CA

http://asmbs.org/patients/find-a-provider

Look for Dr who practice at Bariatric Center of Excellence programs COEs

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Salcibar
on 6/22/17 7:02 am
Revision on 07/15/17

I was in the same boat. They only have the Dr in San Antonio that performs the surgery and he doesn't want patients that aren't in the San Antonio/Austin area. I just found a surgeon in Irving/Las Colinas that performs all forms of bariatric surgeries. Her name is Dr Charlotte Hodges's. 7200 Hwy 161, suite 120. Her phone number is 214-838-7171. She takes amerigroup Medicaid. She has a fantastic bed side manner and the whole

office is bending over backwards to help me. Give her a call and they will work with you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views