Watcha eating today, VSGers, Thursday, March 7

mmsmom
on 3/7/19 4:17 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning all! It's bitterly cold here still but forecasters say 40s next week - which will feel like summer compared to the 10 we have today.

QOTD: Do you dress up or live in yoga pants?

I had to dress relatively nicely at my last job, but my present job is pretty casual. Jeans are acceptable and even the execs wear them. I thought of this today because I am wearing a dress and feel pretty fancy! At home, it's def yoga pants or sweats and a t-shirt/comfy shirt

B: 1/2 bagel, cored, toasted and with cc

L: salad with turkey, feta, lite ken's italian

D: 1 hot dog, probably no roll, maybe some baked beans or a few fries

S: probably 1/2 an ice cream sandwich - bought them at the frozen custard store and they are amazing

E: doubtful with this miserable weather. I've had enough!!!

VSG on 04/28/2014

Gwen M.
on 3/7/19 8:17 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Heya!

QOTD: My "uniform" when I'm out and about is a silk wrap print skirt and a solid color shirt. When it's been cold and windy recently, I've been wearing jeans, which is super strange since it's been quite some time since I've worn jeans with regularity. On days I'm home all day, I've been wearing leggings and a shirt, but that's really because I'm trying out some new leggings and want to make sure they're useful for exercise and fit well. If they don't work for wearing around the house, they certainly won't work for pilates!

1: protein shake
2: probably another protein shake since it's dentist day
3: sloppy joes

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nope

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 3/7/19 10:31 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! We made it to 32 degrees today after 6 inches of snow dropped overnight. I agree, it feels like summer when you've lived the past few months below 10 degrees!

I worked this morning, going to finish up laundry and bake something with pumpkin for my neighbor who has plowed me out more times than I can count.

QOTD-Yoga pants or leggings with sweatshirts when I am home. The only time I dress up anymore is for monthly Bunko and Thursdays for work.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Scrambled eggs with cheese

S-Hot tea, turkey jerky

D-Steak roll ups with provolone and spinach

E-Hike with Emmy, the sun is slowly emerging!

Have a good Thursday!

Liz J.
on 3/7/19 1:42 pm
DS on 11/29/16

QOTD: Do you dress up or live in yoga pants?

My job is pretty relaxed but blue jeans on Friday only. I wear colored jeans all week which are fine.. Mostly cute tops/shirts not too dressy at all. I wear yoga pants as leggings under dresses and skirt during the cold weather. Haven't worn them with just a shirt yet... Maybe this year.

B: Protein shake/coffee mix and tossed in freezer

L: Low carb wrap with roast beef

D: Eggs and ham steaks

S1: Protein bar

S2: Cucumbers and dressing

D: Sugar free jello and whipped cream

E: Cardio day 6 miles

W: 116 oz

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

(deactivated member)
on 3/7/19 4:58 pm
VSG on 10/24/18

QOTD: I am a jeans and and long sleeve t-shirt kinda gal. At home, I'm in yoga pants and a hoodie with nice thick socks :)

B: 1oz grilled chicken (last night's leftovers) 1/2 soft boiled egg

L: 1/2 oz jalsberg cheese + 1/2 oz grilled chicken (more leftovers) + 1 oz crispy pork belly

S: protein shake

D: 2 oz broiled tilapia + 5 sautéed green beans

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 2 replies · 41 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 2 replies · 41 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 195 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 281 views