Just starting.

QwiltR
on 8/20/15 7:43 pm - Moses Lake, WA

Hi. I am just starting this journey and am full of questions. I live in Moses Lake and am wondering if they have introductory sessions here. I know they used to. I will be having my surgery covered by Tricare and would prefer my surgery in Spokane. I have a breast reduction 9 years ago, which allowed me to be able to work. The weight has been a serious issue for me - I spent 4 years within the same 4 pounds and only recently have come down off that plateau - I have lost 15 lbs. My Dr wants me to lose another 10 and says he will then start the paperwork.  Any advice? Support Group in Moses Lake?  Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/15 11:28 am

Hey--I'm in ML, too. As far as I know (could be wrong) there aren't actually any surgery options in Moses. Tri-Cities, Spokane, and Seattle are your options.

They used to let you do Lap-Band fills here in town but I'm not sure if they do anymore--I think the intro classes were for that as well.

Rockwood has a solid program though and they're great to work with. Only 90 minutes away, right in the Deaconess health center off I-90.

I don't know of any support groups though--maybe Weigh****chers has something? I know there's one at Rockwood although I've never been. The forums here are a good bet.

If you would like to talk to someone in person just let me know--my wife had VSG two years ago and I go in for VSG in a week, so we're familiar with the process.

Good luck!

Most Active