Hi Ya

Patti A.
on 5/31/03 4:02 am - Lacey, WA
Just posted in main board, but thought I would post here too since its a Washington area one. My name is Patti Im 32 years old errr almost 33. I have my date scheduled for July 9th. Im really looking forward to it but scared at same time lol think that is normal .. Im in the Olympia/Lacey area.
Hilda R.
on 5/31/03 7:01 am - Bucoda, WA
Hi Patti, I'm just south of you in the big city of Bucoda. Which procedure are you having? I am in my 8 wk pre-op program through the Wish Center. I am having the RNY, my pre-op is scheduled for July 16th, Good Luck..and I feel the same way, scared, but so-o-o-o happy to be finally on my way..
Alexis C.
on 6/1/03 3:23 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi ya too. I'm in Puyallup and just starting out on this journey. I have not yet seen the doctor for my first consult even. I go tom. June 2nd for my chat with the phyciatrist to see if im bonkers or not. My consult is June 12th. I am not scared or worried at this point. I think that will come on the day of my surgery, IF there is one that is. I am trying to get things going before I get to my consult so things will be sped up once I get the consult. I have written a journal as to what dieting I have tried etc. I have gone and had all of my med. records sent to the doctor, I have contacted a support group here in Puyallup and I have my looloo appt. tom. The only other thing I can think of that I haven't done yet is the appt. for the nutritionist and I have to do that through the WLS office. My Dr. is Dr. Rifenbery in Tacoma. I am hoping and praying that my insurance accepts my paperwork and approves the surgery. I am 310 lbs. and almost 50 BMI. I am 43. This site is good, it gives me some hope and when I am needing some information, it is a great help. Have a great day. God Bless.
Amanda P.
on 6/2/03 9:36 am - Wa
Hello Patti, My name is Amanda, I am also in the Lacey/Olyimpia area. Im 33 errr I'll be 34 on june 6 = ( Geeez, 34, where does the time go??? LOL I have 3 boys, 6-8-12. Thats the real scary part, next year I'll have a teenager then I'll really feel old. Anyway, I'm stuck in insurance hell right now so my jouney is put on hold until I have more test done and documentation to prove medical necessity and then I'll fax my 2nd appeal. Very frustrating process. Congrats on your day coming up, my warmest wishes for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery.****Amanda
Most Active