Looking for a support pal :)

Michele S.
on 5/23/03 4:35 am - Alum Bridge, WV
Hi! My name is Michele Davisson and I live in Weston, WV and I am waiting to get pre-certification with Dr. George Eid in Pittsburgh, PA. I am growing more anxious as the days go by. If someone has the time, I would love to hear from you. I just feel kind of lost, like I am fighting this battle alone, and would love to have the support of others dealing with the same situation. Take care all, Michele Davisson [email protected]
Brenda B.
on 5/23/03 11:30 am - huntington, WV
Hi Michele, I live in Huntington, not very close to you but I am also all alone, except for my adult kids. I went for my pre-op teaching today. I ws there all day. My surgery date is June 2, 2003.. I will be happy to help you all I can. Just let me know what you would like to discuss. I am a nurse, maybe I can be of some help to you. Take care, Brenda
Melissa C.
on 8/18/03 2:23 am - Parkersburg, WV
Hi Michele. My name is Missy and I live in Parkersburg, WV. I too had my surgery in Pittsburgh with another doctor in with Dr. Eid. So we have 2 things in common. I had my surgery Dec 3, 2002. It was a long journey, but I have made it this far. I got denied my first time trying for the surgery but was finally approved after one appeal. The surgeons and hospital there is wonderful, I think you made a very wise decision to go there. You may have come further since I am reading this post 3 months after you put it here. I would love to keep in touch and see how you are doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2026 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4723 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6330 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5655 views