3 Months Out

nancy A.
on 9/9/03 11:22 pm - Chauncey, WV
Hello to all just had to check in and say i am 3months out and a loss of 64pds. gone forever. i am very happy today for sure i am trying my best to do the right thing about the weight loss, i feel so good ,so many people are saying to me Nancy you are so pretty you look so good you have a tan .i had a tan and i though i was pretty before surgery (LOL) but anyway i am glad that the Lord had been with me all the way and helping me to loss the weight without to many problems.so i just had to share with you all the great wight in so i am leaving next week for tenn. cant wait i have new clothes to wear size XL. and L. i feel good about that in May i was wearing a size 22/24 and today i am in a 16-18 i feel good i feel good . bye for now and god bless you all. nancy
Michele S.
on 9/11/03 11:23 am - Alum Bridge, WV
Congratulations Nancy! That is wonderful! I had surgery on July 23, 2003 and I have now lost 48lbs. I feel so much better myself, and good for you fitting in those new sizes. I know that we have done the right thing. Take care, Michele Davisson
Naomi B.
on 9/18/03 2:24 am - Crab Orchard, WV
Congratulations Nancy! My name is Naomi and I am also three months out. I had surgery on June 10th. I also was in a 22/24 and now in a 16/18! I have lost 56 according to my scales at home as of this morning! YEA!!! Isn't the Lord good! I go back to the doctor next week and so we will see what his scales say! God Bless you! Naomi Bowles
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2020 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4720 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6324 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5651 views