PLEASE READ!! PRAYER REQUEST!!

Sherri R.
on 9/17/03 4:12 am - South Charleston, wv
I am requesting prayer for one of our own...Crystal Harrison. Crystal had surgery on 7/1/2003. She was in a horrific car accident this morning and at last report is not doing so well. She went into cardiac arrest and it has been reported that she has brain damage as well. Crystal is 28 years old and has two children 8 and 11. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. Thanks, Sherri Rabel
marleneclick
on 9/17/03 9:09 am - Newhall, WV
Sherri, I pray for a miracle for your friend and her family. There's nothing God can't do and we must have faith and trust him to move for those we care about. I plead the blood of Jesus for mercy for Crystal for he truly is a merciful god. God bless. Marlene
Naomi B.
on 9/18/03 2:21 am - Crab Orchard, WV
I will pray for your friend and our sister! Thanks for posting so we could all pray for her. Naomi Bowles
Sherri R.
on 9/18/03 2:49 am - South Charleston, wv
Just wanted to say thank you for all those you have read and responded to this email. I did talk to a friend of mine who went to see her last evening. They now believe that her potassium level dropped to a very low level and that's what caused her to go into cardiac arrest. They did not know (as of last night) what the extent of her brain damage is. She did respond to different phrases like squeeze my hand, wiggle your toes etc. She also was looking around if you mentioned her daughter's name or her husband's name. But it was more like she was trying to figure out where she was. Anything is better than nothing. She is in ICU at CAMC General Division. Please continue to keep her and her family in your prayers. Thanks Again, Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2020 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4720 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6324 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5651 views