Friday morning coffee talk

Randall Culpepper
on 7/14/11 8:30 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Friday morning everyone. Hope today finds you up, at 'em, and ready for a great day!!  

So, I've had many wanting to know how I've been lately.  Doing great, more like my old self than I have been in a long time.  Feel better than I have in a long time.  

Our  Friday coffee talk is just a simple statement.  "For every Goliath in your life, there is a Stone".  Whether you are spiritual or not, Jesus is a stone that will always be there.  We all have giants in our lives.  We must have stones ready to through at our giants.  When David slew Goliath, he hurled the stone and hit him right between the eyes.  Aim for your stone.  If it is depression, obesity, or whatever.  You can beat it!!  I KNOW YOU CAN!!

Have a great day !!  I will...!!!

Randall

For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Kim S.
on 7/15/11 12:32 am - Helena, AL
I see you found your login!  Great words, and great to hear from you!

Kim

Randall Culpepper
on 7/16/11 7:40 am - Guntersville, AL
 Thank you Sandy!!  It is good to be popping in and out.  LOL  Have a great weekend my friend.  Sure have missed you and Bill.  Be blessed. 

Randall

sweet-bama
on 7/15/11 1:47 am

It sure is great to read coffee talk. I sure could relate today. Glad to read your doing so well.
Sandy

Sweet Bama                                                                             ObesityHelp Certified Coach and Support Group Leader 

sweet-bama
on 7/15/11 1:47 am

It sure is great to read coffee talk. I sure could relate today. Glad to read your doing so well.
Sandy

Sweet Bama                                                                             ObesityHelp Certified Coach and Support Group Leader 

Randall Culpepper
on 7/16/11 7:39 am - Guntersville, AL
 I did Kim!  Thanks.  I appreciate that.  Just want to encourage and help if I can.  Have a great Weekend!  :-)

Randall

Most Active