Panties in a Twist

Silk911
on 4/6/11 5:31 am
I don't know if anyone else has ever had to deal with issues like this or not, but I can tell you.... it's completely annoying!

Since loosing a bunch of weight, I've finally had to break down and buy some new underwear. I, absolutely abhor shopping for underwear because you can't try them on and you can't return them. So your stuck with them. So you have to guess the correct size by what size pants you wear. The guides on the underwear package lie! They only go by weight and not actual size... they suck when you have a larger caboose.

So, anyway, I had to buy them. So I bought a size XL and a size L. I figured that they were close to the size 16 pants I wear now. The size L fit great.

So here's the issue. When you finally have underwear that fit properly, when you go potty, you have to drop the drawers to your ankles to be able to open your legs wide enough to clean up afterward. Then when you go to pull them up, they're all twisted and such a pain!

I never had that problem with my old size 6X baggy bloomers, but then again.. they never actually stayed up any more. lol

Sigh*****... something else to get used to... (I think I can handle the pressure LOL)...

Just a strange observation from someone getting accustomed to her new body....

Melody

kyutzy
on 4/6/11 6:13 am - Arlington, TX
 Don't know about the panties wadding up but when I reached goal, I went to Victoria Secret and had a bra fitting.  This was the first time in my life to do this.  Anyway, I now receive a coupon for a free pair of undies (I choose from the style they are offering).  I  got my first pair at the time of my bra fitting as a Christmas present.  It was a lacy bikini.  I looked at her with a puzzled face and she asked if I wanted it.  I said sure.  I tried it on and it fit but it doesn't cover enough of me, especially after wearing granny underwear.  I still have them in my drawer in case I have a "hot" date at some time in my life but smile every time I see them sitting there.
Kathleen W.
on 4/6/11 10:53 am - Lancaster, PA
So far, I haven't had a problem with underwear.  All I know is that I'm going for plastic surgery in about 9-10 weeks.  When the swelling goes down,  I'm going for the sexiest panties going.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

hollykim
on 4/6/11 11:28 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I have aalso learned that if my panties are crawling up my butt,they are too big! Took me a while to figure that out,lol.

So now you know!
H

LindaScrip
on 4/7/11 9:02 am
Melody is that's your worst problem be grateful.  Kidding I think I would have started with the xl and when they turned out too big it would have been a WOW moment for me if they were not too big then you would have had the L as a consolation prize. Congrads on your new body sweetie.
Most Active