Anyone tried Apple Cider Vinegar w Mother?

Whitney J.
on 4/13/11 3:54 am - CA
 So I'm 3 weeks out and still having problems with liquids and foods. Had an upper GI and found out it's reflux, which I suspected, and a possible narrowing. I've heard of Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother and wanted to know if anyone has tried it and if so, if it's helped. It helps many problems , one of which is reflux. I'm a little afraid of trying it though. Right now I'm so frustrated that I'm hoping to find something to help. Open to suggestions if anyone has any. I'm pretty much staying on a liq./protein drink/soup diet, which doesn't always go down either.
Mary Catherine
on 4/13/11 4:02 am
 I bought it for about $25 a gallon and never used it.  I know people who swear by it and they are trim and active, without surgery.  I would advise you to get the quart bottle and see how it works for you.
Susan S.
on 4/13/11 4:11 am - Roselle, NJ
I would think that because your reflux is a structural issue related to your very recent surgery putting an acidic thing like vinegar is not a good idea. Ask your surgeon if it would harm you at this early stage. Further out would likely be fine.

Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

happyhealing
on 4/13/11 4:30 am
Yes, that stuff is awesome, it cures so many things you should go online and ask what the benefits are for Raw applecider vinegar.  It's been around since 400 b.c.  (i think)  It is awesome.  In fact I was wondering if I could have it 6 weeks post op,. I had RNY so I dont have Gerd anymore but it aids in weight loss and it's benefits are unlimitted.  I have a gallon of it too. It actually subsides any acid in your body and neutralizes not make it worse.  It balances out your PH.
Most Active