New PCP and need my annual lab work web site recommendations?

Luke's Momma
on 4/20/11 6:33 am - mattoon , IL
Ok, so the PCP I had a year ago when I my RNY has left and I see a new PCP on Monday.  I want to get him up to speed on my surgery so we can work together.  I know that I have seen posts about a web site that has a list of labs we should have drawn at a year out but I can't find it.  I found a couple of posts that I book marked but I would like to have a list that I can print out from a medical source?  I just don't want to walk in there with a list of 20 plus blood test and tell him that that is what we need done because that is what the wonderful people on ObesityHelp say to do.  Don't think he will listen to that.  Not trying to offend anyone but I want to go in there with all my ducks in a row.  I already printed off a diagram of my surgery so he knows what I had done.  Now I just need an official list of recommended blood work to show him that I know what I am talking about.  I have googled and not found what I am looking for.  Any help would be great! 
Or if you have any other suggestions about things I should bring up or take with me please share!   Thanks, Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 6:36 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Most Active