How Did You Burn Calories last 24 hours?

Dionysus
on 6/3/11 1:06 am
We are all in kind of different situations as far as physical abilities and personal drawbacks to getting some exercise in.  Some of us have lots of health issues, and some of us have little or none.  I was wondering if it would be helpful for us to share with each other what we do for activity, and how we overcome obstacles to burning calories to be healthier.  Please share what you do, whether you are the healthiest person here, or have health issues that you overcome.  People might be in a similar situation to you, and learn from what you do to be a little healthier themselves.  Do you have a good routine?  Do you have tricks that burn calories?  Do you know of an “easy” way to burn calories?
Dionysus
on 6/3/11 1:06 am
Yesterday I got up early and walked a local trail for an hour.  After the walk I had physical therapy for my knee surgery recovery for about 1¾ hours.  I went shopping later in the day at a mall, walking around for about an hour.  This morning I walked the trail again, but my knee was causing me pain, so I did about ½ of the walk I did yesterday.  My physical therapist told me not to over-strain it if it started to hurt too much to avoid re-injury.  I have nothing else planned for the rest of the day as far as burning calories, but feel like I should do a little more.
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 1:23 am
 Do you know of an “easy" way to burn calories?

sex
Dionysus
on 6/3/11 1:43 am
http://pdfcast.org/images/s/395/exercise-for-better-sex-if-your-sex-life-is-taking-a-turn-for-the.jpg
Dionysus
on 6/3/11 1:46 am
IDK.  What do you think about what she says?
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 1:57 am
i don't disagree w/what she says at all, neither are bad for your overall physical / mental health.

but the easiest way to burn calories?, i still think is not having to leave the bed :)

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 1:33 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I'm doing right arm lifts with the remote control.
Dionysus
on 6/3/11 1:48 am
That's a great idea!  I could do right arm lifts with the remote, while at the same time doing left arm beer curls!
Dionysus
on 6/3/11 1:54 am
If I could find a way to do the left arm beer curls, the right arm remote lifts, and sex all at the same time, then I would be sure to burn calories, and it would be the best exercise routine ever invented in the history of the world!  Why I think I could incorporate that into my routine on a daily basis ... if there were only a way ...
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 1:56 am - Califreakinfornia , CA

Most Active