Come Clean Sunday

Hvhmom
on 6/4/11 10:51 pm - raleigh, NC
It's Sunday and time to tell the truth. 
Who among you made it a point to show off your new self to an ex flame?  Who among you plan on doing this when you get close to or your goal weight?
I ask because even though I am VERY happily married, I CAN NOT wait to attend an end of summer function where my ex fiance will be in attendance JUST TO SHOW OFF.  Wicked I know but it's the truth!  Besides, this along with my own personal goals keeps me on track EASILY daily. 

HW 269/SW 263/CW 184/GW 135                        
Kristi N.
on 6/4/11 11:54 pm - NC
I don't care if my ex sees me..he lives in MN and we don't have much contact since all the kids are grown. BUT, I do have a sister who thinks I'm incompetent. We had a big blow out after Mother's Day...never really got along and we are in our 50's...I haven't told her or my mother about my surgery. I'm pre-op and hoping for the end of July. Not much chance of me seeing her for a long time since she lives in Greensboro and I'm on the Coast. I can't wait to blow her away after my wls!

Go ahead and show it off! Just remember to do it with grace and dignity so they can't say anything trashy about you.
HW 244lbs SW 232lbs CW 148lbs GW 125-130lbs                     
WiseTears
on 6/5/11 12:11 am - Chicago, IL

LOL! I have a doctors appt on the 22nd of this month and I cant wait to blow away the NP over the bariatric program at U of C. She told me that I was only going to lose 84 pounds with my sleeve. Well im only about 20 pounds from hitting that goal and Im only 3.5 months out. And the doctor set a goal of 10 pounds per month. I lost 30 pounds in under two months. I have surpassed his goal for my next appoint and I'll beat by an additional 12 pounds. As far as ex's goes. Hell naw! I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire and had a suitecase of a million dollars chained to him. I recently threw away everything that he gave me. Just needed to cleanse my soul and conscious and its been almost two years.

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 12:13 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
OMG, if you do this I WANT DETAILS damn it. I want all the details, don't you even think of leaving one itty bitty, juicy detail out.
Kristi N.
on 6/5/11 12:56 am - NC
Now where did I put my LIKE button?
HW 244lbs SW 232lbs CW 148lbs GW 125-130lbs                     
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 10:33 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
Here it is.

facebook_like_button_big

Hvhmom
on 6/5/11 8:49 am - raleigh, NC
Hvhmom
on 6/5/11 8:51 am - raleigh, NC
I solemly swear to tell the truth and the WHOLE truth.  I won't leave out not one itty bitty detail.  PROMISE!!!!    I'm going to be very ladylike the whole time but I can't wait.  The last time I ran into him, he could barely contain his glee seeing his former size 8 fiance now a size 22W.  Now, i'm a size 14 and should be a size 10 at the least by the time I see him.  Did I mention that Dear Hubby will be my date for the night?   Hubby told me to buy the most gorgeous dress that I can find and knock em dead!  Of course, it's crazy shopping for clothes in the rapid weight loss phase.  I will wait till 2 weeks prior to actually buy a dress but i've been window shopping till then.

HW 269/SW 263/CW 184/GW 135                        
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 10:30 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
You go there and WORK IT.
Most Active