I'm Ready for Under Arm Plastic Surgery

huskergalWsD
on 6/12/11 2:08 am
Never thought i would say this BUT, i am  interested in Under Arm plastic surgery now.. I will talk to my surgeons nurse on ideas how to go around Medicaid to get covered by them.. If you have any ideas and or tips how i can get this covered please share with me..thanks...Peace Wendy

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

debbie13
on 6/12/11 3:40 am - Cossayuna, NY
 I have never heard of any insurance covering plastics on arms as it is considered purely cosmetic. Getting the tummy covered is the most common to get insurance to pay for. Even getting breasts covered is tough.

If you get any good info please pass it along.  

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

Nic M
on 6/12/11 3:58 am
I had brachioplasty but had to pay for it myself. That's a tough one to get covered. Even if it seems "medically necessary," chances are they will say No Dice. But, I hope I'm wrong! Maybe someone will have some tips for you.

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Tammy H.
on 6/12/11 7:22 am - Greenville, OH
 I need my arms done too...I am on medicaid also...If you happen to get them to approve the surgery, I would interested in how things went...Good luck !!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

brinn71
on 6/12/11 9:05 am - HI
Hi,
Please check with your insurance company. My insurance covered the basic brachioplasty and I paid out of pocket to extend it below the elbows and down my sides to address the excess skin that was overflowing my bra. I didn't think insurance would cover it but they did and covered a breast lift/reduction at the same time.

There are pics of my brachioplasty on my profile if you are interested in what before and after looked like for me.

Good luck,
Ole
shunt1960
on 6/13/11 4:18 am
VSG on 04/28/10 with
My insurance is covering part of my brachioplasty. It all depends on your insurance and how your physician submits it to them. My insurance is covering anesthesia and the hospital fees.
SW /CW/GW   307.6/202/180    Not a Sprint but what a Journey it is

Most Active