694LB Blogger Is Back with TV SHOW! ABC's Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition

theungeek
on 6/19/11 9:55 am, edited 6/19/11 10:17 am - forest hill , TX

Some of you may remember me from about two years back... i at one point weighed over 715lbs and was intent on losing the weight and leading a healthy active lifestyle. Well, I cant tell you what i weigh now... but I hope you tune into the show to find out..

Its called Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition, it airs on ABC at 9pm Central 10 eastern Monday June20th. Posting here and helping everyone and being helped by everyone was an amazing part of my journey and I hope you all watch all the steps Ive taken in the Last year. I havent been allowed by contract to post online in some time so i apologize for dissapearing.

Please... Facebook me. [email protected] is my email... my facebook is www.facebook.com/fawkem and you can rsvip to my event also. I seriously want the world to know whats possible when a man puts one foot in front of the other and decides his life is going to change..

Thanks,
James

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173064706088654

kimba11869
on 6/19/11 10:13 am
I look forward to watching,, :)

Hw 285 Sw 271 Cw 149 Gw 160
Scheduled for Tummy Tuck Dec 3, 2011

theungeek
on 6/19/11 10:39 am - forest hill , TX
thanks.. would mean a lot to know people watched from here. I remember this community being full of great people and im sure it still is.
happypeach
on 6/19/11 10:58 am - Rome, GA
When was your WLS surgery?

Starting:  370, Current: 198.5, Goal: 190

theungeek
on 6/19/11 11:34 am - forest hill , TX
I never actually had it.. i joined this site when i was looking into it, and ultimately finding out that it wasnt an option for various reasons. I continued to chat and post here just because of what great people i encountered here.
kimba11869
on 6/20/11 10:40 pm
YOu did a AMAZING Job!!! Good for you,, I would love to hvae a trainer and have them show you the right foods etc,, good for you,, Hope you will keep us posted on the rest of your journey,, You look so good,,, :)
THe letters you wrote to your Mom,, Aww your a sweetheart Dont ever change
Kim
Look me up on Facebook
Kim Sutherby Allemon

Hw 285 Sw 271 Cw 149 Gw 160
Scheduled for Tummy Tuck Dec 3, 2011

BuckeyeGirl
on 6/19/11 11:11 am - TN
I'm going to tune in! Very exciting!

Lindsey

AtHomeRN
on 6/19/11 11:42 am
RNY on 01/31/11 with
I'll watch!! 

I tried out for this show, and made it though a couple of call backs, etc.....then all of a sudden I stopped hearing from them.  So I pursued wls....well, last week they contacted me again wanting more info, etc. from me....ah well, too late now, LOL!!
RNY 1/31/2011  
Highest weight - 369
Weight at initial consult - 346
SW-315/CW-235/GW-175
Ticker includes some pre-op loss.      
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/11 1:59 pm
On June 19, 2011 at 4:55 PM Pacific Time, theungeek wrote:

Some of you may remember me from about two years back... i at one point weighed over 715lbs and was intent on losing the weight and leading a healthy active lifestyle. Well, I cant tell you what i weigh now... but I hope you tune into the show to find out..

Its called Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition, it airs on ABC at 9pm Central 10 eastern Monday June20th. Posting here and helping everyone and being helped by everyone was an amazing part of my journey and I hope you all watch all the steps Ive taken in the Last year. I havent been allowed by contract to post online in some time so i apologize for dissapearing.

Please... Facebook me. [email protected] is my email... my facebook is www.facebook.com/fawkem and you can rsvip to my event also. I seriously want the world to know whats possible when a man puts one foot in front of the other and decides his life is going to change..

Thanks,
James

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173064706088654

DUDE! I haven't been where you've been, but I was over 400 at my highest weight. I wish you all the best with your wl.
uticacute
on 6/19/11 8:18 pm - Utica, NY
You KNOW I'll be watching James!!!!
Melissa
The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step!!!

Most Active