Surgery Today

blessedladyh
on 6/27/11 8:40 am
Today I made one of the BEST choices a overweight person could make. When I first started considering WLS GASTRIC WAS NOT the direction I wanted to go. I wanted to be sleeved well but the insurance company would not pay for it. So as of 8am this morning I had Gastric and so excited. I look at this new life change spiritually...just like one getting saved or re-dedicating their life to Christ. I am now living a new Life...so excited for my new walk of life... Swallow test in the morning. I will keep you posted

Godgaveus2
on 6/27/11 8:49 am - WI
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Hope everything goes well for you posr-op!
Marcia B.
on 6/27/11 8:52 am - CA
Congrats :) 
acbbrown
on 6/27/11 8:59 am - Granada Hills, CA
Congrats! I'm glad to see you made it through the other side WELCOME!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 9:15 am
 What a beautiful way to start your new life, thinking about your own rebirth:)  Congratulations!  I'm right behind you.  Tomorrow is my day!
spedcon
on 6/27/11 11:33 am
Congratulations! You had surgery this morning and here you are, updating us on your progress! Just keep walking, sipping, resting and taking care of yourself. Follow the rules from the start and you will do well. So glad to hear you are ok. Keep us posted!        Connie
burgundy721
on 6/27/11 4:35 pm
Congrats on your new exciting life. :) I'm so excited for you. :)

Kathleen W.
on 6/27/11 11:44 pm - Lancaster, PA
Congradulations on your new birthday.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

MsPammy
on 6/28/11 2:43 am
Congratulations with the surgery. Hope you are doing well. I am hoping to also have the sleeve at the end of the year, although I see you went with the band. I initially wanted the band and changed my mind, only because I did not want to bother with the maintenance check-ups. I am praying that your new journey is paved with blessings. Keep us posted. God Bless You.
Most Active