"Aspiring to Be 1,000 Lbs."

Batwingsman
on 7/8/11 2:04 am, edited 7/8/11 6:21 am - Garland, TX

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Kim S.
on 7/8/11 2:21 am - Helena, AL
Gross. She should have her child taken from her.  That is abuse.

GrandmaSusan
on 7/8/11 2:55 am - ME
On July 8, 2011 at 9:04 AM Pacific Time, Batwingsman wrote:
 O.K., is she nutso or what???:   

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/07/07/700-pound-woman-make s-a-career-out-of-eating-a-lot/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7C dl8%7Csec1_lnk3%7C218280
Disgusting!  She just wants her 15 minutes of fame, sad, sad, sad.......
My Name is Susan & I'm a Happy Loser!!

qnmimi
on 7/8/11 4:03 am - Cottage Grove, MN
What people will do for money, or to be popular. SICK, SICK, SICK!I think Dr Phil needs to "weigh" on here. She needs serious help.

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/11 4:15 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Why would someone subject themselves to criticism willingly and in such a public manner. It's so sad to see her do this to herself and her daughter. Her daughter is going to be made fun of in school when she is older just so this woman can obtain a useless title. I read that a reality show might be in the making that will document her journey toward that title.

I feel sad for this woman.

BackPlayNext
acbbrown
on 7/8/11 4:51 am - Granada Hills, CA
This lady wants to kill herself. I hope her fans are going to pay for her funeral and her daughter's care when she dies soon.

How selfish could she possibly be? She is making her daughter HELP her KILL herself.

I guess the media is obsessed with selfish mothers these days.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Marcia B.
on 7/8/11 4:59 am - CA
So Sad... she can't actually be truly happy?? Who could be so sad that money trumps everything else in a persons life anything to be famous even destroy yourself in the process her kids are probably afraid of her dying but don't say anything :( so sad
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Ashleyxx
on 7/8/11 6:00 am, edited 7/8/11 6:06 am - Detroit, MI
I think I seen her on the Tyra Banks show when it was still around, I feel so sad for her daughter..

ETA.. Heres the videos of her on Tyra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPB8yyucyjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6xTlMOxnY&NR=1
Godgaveus2
on 7/8/11 6:30 am - WI
That was one of the most disqusting things I have ever seen!
Godgaveus2
on 7/8/11 6:08 am - WI
Wow!! Unbelievable how can one can be in such emotional distress to need this attention and not care what you are doing to yourself or your family. On the flip side, I can't believe people actually pay to look at her site! Some people really need to get a life!!
Most Active