Suddenly Lethargic

mascharnhorst
on 7/13/11 5:26 am - Wichita, KS
I'm six months out and doing pretty well.  But suddenly in the last week I have become lethargic for most of the day.  I still go to the gym.  There hasn't been much a change in my diet or lifestyle in the last few weeks.  Nothing helps.  Caffeine, 5 hour energy, eating, nothing.  Any ideas?  This is affecting my work and my chores.

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/13/11 6:02 am
can be anything... low iron, low B12, low thyroids, low protein level.. 
can be one or al of the above. Even dehydration.
Get you lab work

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Dave Chambers
on 7/13/11 10:25 am - Mira Loma, CA
Have you had labs recently?  Highly likely it could be low B12.  You don't mention taking your daily vitamins, or drinking enough water etc. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Miss_Kitty
on 7/14/11 5:57 am - New Bedford, MA
Many people are also low on vitamin D. It sounds like you may be lacking in certain vitamins. Try taking a multi vitamin, but check with your doc first.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

Most Active