Psych Eval today

brwneyedgurl
on 7/13/11 9:56 pm - Stafford , VA
RNY on 09/28/11 with
I have my psych eval this morning at 10am, I am soooo nervous but will be happy to get it done and continue on with my journey. Wish me luck!

Brwneyedgurl

SandieMc49
on 7/13/11 9:59 pm
Remember, the psych eval is not a counseling session - just answer the questions you are asked truthfully and you should do fine!

Good luck!

Sandie 
Jrzyboriqua
on 7/13/11 11:56 pm - East Windsor, NJ
Good Luck!!!!   I actually have to schedule mine today.  :)
orangecrushed
on 7/14/11 12:14 am - Triad, NC
It was easy peasy for me!  You'll do fine. :)  Best of luck!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

brwneyedgurl
on 7/14/11 1:51 am - Stafford , VA
RNY on 09/28/11 with
Thank you all for your encouragement, you were right it was a snap!! Have my report in hand and the counselor's seal of approval. One step closer!!! Woohoo!!!

Brwneyedgurl

Proudtobaloser
on 7/14/11 7:01 am - Fayetteville, NC
I know I am late to this post. BE HONEST. 8 times out of 10 if you fib about something while they are askign you the verbal questions and then you take the written you will mess up. Just tell the truth and you will do fine. If further exploration needs done then they will do it. Most times that is a second or third visit and things are ok. I have seen a few people who got denied but that was in the minority. My psych said that of the 100's of people he did, he had very few denials on his part.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

Most Active