9n months post op and Im in a 4 month STALL!!!

jessicakk
on 7/19/11 8:37 pm - Salem, NH
I am 9 months post op and I am in a full on 4 month stall. My weight has been 160-165 for 4 months and I just cant break into the 150's ! My goal weight is 125 and I am not that far away from it.

Can anyone give me any guidance?

Jessica
Vivian Prouty
on 7/19/11 9:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 I just sent you a message.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

loves4kids
on 7/19/11 10:32 pm - Goldsboro, NC
Same here!!  I can't break away from 182 pounds.  I eat like I should - 80g protein per day, 40g carbs, little to no sugar and 40-50 fat grams.  I take in about 1200 calories per day.  I have been working out 5 days per week for a few weeks now and it just doesn't budge????
I feel great though and that is why I had the surgery in the first place. 
I try not to focus on the scale so much and just be thankful for the 100+ pounds that are gone!!

kmama101
on 7/19/11 11:54 pm
I know what you are going through. I have also been in a stallfor about 4 to 5 months. I had surgery on Sept. 21, 2010. I have actually gained a little bit of weight. I have no idea what is goin on. I hope someone figures it out. Keep positive and keep up the good work.

Katie

Most Active