Guess Who?

Melissa Mermaid
on 7/28/11 10:05 am, edited 7/28/11 1:13 pm - Westbury, NY
It may seem like a mirage but I'm actually back home with (sort of)

exciting news: I will be speaking at the LI OH Event on 10/22, mostly

about relationships before, during & after WLS/weight loss. Especially

psyched since the last time I spoke at an OH event was after flying

over 3000mi to Irvine (CA). Now I will only be a 30min drive away;

hopefully more people I know & love can attend. Try to come, ok?

(Also celebrating my birthday on 10/21, so even more reason to give

& collect hugs while tipping a glass to the fellowship!) Blessings to

you all, always!

BTW... Use Mary Ellen's code RuggieroNY11... for which you will

receive attendance for both days at only $45, with a tee-shirt & tote...

HUGE SAVINGS, no ****

& {{{HUGS}}} &  Dare to dream & have the courage to act.  Success is yours with persistence and believing you deserve it.  melissamermaid.com (c) 2004-2013

M M
on 7/28/11 12:04 pm
Welcome back.

Sort of.

I see you on Twitter all the time.

Can't wait to see you in Lawn Guy Land.  
Melissa Mermaid
on 7/28/11 12:18 pm - Westbury, NY
And you thought you could escpe me forever... Mwahahahaha...

& {{{HUGS}}} &  Dare to dream & have the courage to act.  Success is yours with persistence and believing you deserve it.  melissamermaid.com (c) 2004-2013

Melissa Mermaid
on 7/29/11 12:13 am - Westbury, NY
That would be so neat, Walter... Don't forget to collect your long overdue hugs!

MyLady Heidi
on 7/29/11 3:32 am
HI Melissa,

I was excited to get to meet you in Lexington, I guess if I don't go to LI its probably as close as any conference is ever going to get.  What are you going to say about relationships?  That they suck, and womyn are better off with womyn?  lol lol  I wish I could say that I outlasted the relationship meltdown but sadly it would be untrue, I changed, he changed, we changed, I didn't want to sit in the house and do nothing and I guess he resented it.  Sadly birds are probably to blame, or atleast my love of birds and photography.  Oh well more time to spend with my birds and they eat, I don't, its better that way, I lose weight and it all doesn't matter.  I could just slide into the river and know one would ever know.  Its actually very comforting.

Hugs Heidi

Melissa Mermaid
on 7/29/11 3:52 am - Westbury, NY
Basically, description is as follows: "The journey to the person within usually hits a few speed bumps. While self-discovering, relationships become a common factor that we find can affect how we deal with our weight and eating. Melissa Mermaid speaks about the significance of putting relationships in their proper perspective, accepting their positives and negatives, and continuing our missions productively without letting the speed bumps become brick walls." I hope to have 1 or 2 "guests" whose marriages didn't survive the change speak as well so that the presentation is as comprehensive as possible

It would really be wonderful to see you again

Hang tough, Toots.... Keep moving forward and make that the only way to go!

Most Active