Surgery 1 week from tomorrow

Kristina M.
on 8/3/11 2:27 pm - LA
I can't hardly wait, surgery 8-11-11!!!!!  I bought my photo album to put all my pictures in!!!  Im  so ready!!!!
4catz
on 8/3/11 11:20 pm
It is very exciting.  Congratulations.  The one thing I wish I had done but never did was to take all of my measurements.  I thought that wouldn't be important to me at the time but now wish I knew how many inches I have lost.  For me it was secondary to resolving health issues.  Keep the big picture in mind through the next few weeks and before you know it you'll be feeling like a brand new person.  Best wishes to you.   Elena

Surgery Weight: 275
Kristina M.
on 8/4/11 9:25 am - LA
Elena, Thanks so much. 
jenysez1
on 8/4/11 2:25 am - LA
We have the same date!!!!! Are you in Louisiana also or is LA for Los Angles?  I am in Louisiana.  Are you getting any jitters yet?  I am, not bad but my husband is having the major jitters for me.  I am on week 2 of my 2 week all liquid preop diet, it has been hell.

Jenny

Kristina M.
on 8/4/11 9:29 am - LA
Jenny,  Hi, I am from Louisiana.  I live in Watson.  My dr is Bellanger.  He doesnt require a pre op diet.   He just said to cut back on eating two weeks before surgery.  So I did and I have lost 3.8 pounds.  I am having my surgery in Hammond at Cypress Point Surgical Center.  I CANT WAIT!!   How about you?  It is so exciting.    Take care and best wishes  Tina
jenysez1
on 8/4/11 9:52 am - LA
That is awesome.  I live in Luling, La in St Charles Parish.  I am excited.  I am gonna add you as a friend so we can keep up with each other.  I wish my doctor was like that.  I am using Dr. Wooldridge at Ochsner on Jefferson Hwy.  I have this horrible 2 week liquid diet, only broth protein shakes, jello, crystal light.  I have to admit I have strayed a little but no junk just lowfat protein.

Jenny

Most Active