I've been approved and have a date! Woohoo!!!

brwneyedgurl
on 8/5/11 12:38 am - Stafford , VA
RNY on 09/28/11 with
My insurance approved me in 1 day and I have a surgery date of Sept 28! I feel like it's all wonderful dream come true and cannot wait for this journey to begin! I feel so blessed at how uneventful and for the most part easy the process has been to get to this point. Someone pinch me please and tell me this is really happening!  

Brwneyedgurl

martitalinda
on 8/5/11 2:00 am
 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am soooooooooo happy for you!!!  CYBER PINCHING YOU RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!! How awesome is that!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

shaney1111
on 8/5/11 2:36 am - Syracuse, NY
Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!Congratulations and good luck with your surgery
jenysez1
on 8/5/11 3:33 am - LA
You go girl !!!!!!!!

hopefulnca
on 8/5/11 5:21 am - Paso Robles, CA
That is so exciting! I am happy for you.

Can you share when your surgery is and what type of WLS?

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 5:17 am - Ocala, FL
Congrats !!!! I can't wait to hear that good news too....
TulipWife
on 8/5/11 5:43 am - Hillsboro, OR
Awesome news! What insurance company do you have?
brwneyedgurl
on 8/5/11 6:33 am - Stafford , VA
RNY on 09/28/11 with
Thank you all for your warm wishes! I am having Lap RNY on Sept 28. My insurance is Anthem/TLC (The Local Choice) which is for Virginia State and local government employees. My employer just switched to them on July 1 which was wonderful since the prior Anthem plan we had for the last 7 years did not cover WLS under any cir****tance.

Brwneyedgurl

SouthernFriedIssues
on 8/6/11 2:17 am
Congrats on the date!  I got my date this week as well.  August 31st!!  United Healthcare...RNY surgery.

I'd love to 'friend' any other newbies who are about on the same track as myself.

We can all be a bunch of 'losers' together!

This site is awesome.  The insight and advice those who have gone before us give is amazing.  I'm quickly becoming addicted to reading this!

GOOD LUCK!!
Surgery date 8/31/2011 Starting Weight 278/ Surgery Weight 262 Current Weight 178
Goal Wht 165.....ONEDERLAND REACHED 1-27-12

~Women who behave themselves rarely make history~  
brnhdnrs
on 8/6/11 1:18 pm
I'm in the same boat!  My doctor submitted my paperwork to insurance on a Monday and I had the approval Wednesday morning.  I am having surgery September 7.  I'm so excited and it still seems surreal!  I just can't believe this is happening!  Good luck!
Most Active