HELLO ALL MY OH BUDDIES!

lissapayne
on 9/12/11 10:45 am - Manchester, TN
Hello Everyone! It's been a long time since I stopped in and updated. I am over 10 years out and feeling wonderful. I went from 686lbs on May 15th, 2001 to my now 170lbs over ten years later. I had another pre plastic surgery consult today so hopefully I will have some new updates soon! :) HUGS* Much love to all my OH friends!
Just Ducky - The
Meditative Hag

on 9/12/11 11:07 am - Belleville, IL
wowsers!!!!!!!!! You have done AWESOME girl! (((((((hugs))))))))))) Congrats on your great accomplishment! I bet you are feeling a whole lot better and more active!  You were beautiful before, and you're rocking the house now!

Warmly,
Jackie

AnneGG
on 9/12/11 12:45 pm
WOWZERS!!! I am so impressed, and delighted to hear from someone so far out who is doing well! And my goodness the weight you have lost!!!!

Thank you very much for dropping by! And good luck with your plastics!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Sarahlicious
on 9/12/11 1:00 pm - Portsmouth, OH
LISSSSSSSSAAAAA!!!!!

So wonderful to see your face again!

Glad to read you are doing well!

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 1:03 pm
Lisa...WOW!!!  So awesome!!!!!  Thanks for the inspiration!!!
MyLady Heidi
on 9/12/11 2:03 pm
Congrats and good luck with the plastics!!!  You look amazing!
Kathleen W.
on 9/12/11 10:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
Lissssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa', whas upppp?  You need to post more your success.  People need to hear of successes like you.If I calculate correctly, you've lost a whopping 516 lbs and kept it off for over 10 years.  I don't know if you realize that you lost enough weight to make up 3 newborn Beluga whales.(new borns weigh 175 lbs. at birth)  You're living proof that that wls is a terrific is the best options for those of us who are mo.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active