ummmm...

So Blessed!
on 9/14/11 2:18 am

DQWindmill.gif

AnneGG
on 9/14/11 2:27 am
Cute! He's missing Dulcinea and Sancho, though.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/11 2:54 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
I got no Sancho, but here is MY Dulcinea Matildae!!

You may call her Dulci Mae.

She likes figs.

She likes plums!

Her most favorite game is "Ded Dawg"

AnneGG
on 9/14/11 3:05 am
Beautiful dog!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/11 4:30 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Thank you!
BuckeyeGirl
on 9/14/11 3:11 am - TN
Dulci Mae!!! What a beauty!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/11 4:31 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
She is one happy smiley girl!  She sends you slurpidy kisses.
tripmom02
on 9/14/11 3:59 am - NJ
 Awwww, she is so pretty! What kind of dog? I love her coloring!

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/11 4:30 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Thank you! I dunno what kind!  A Good dog kind!  I found her behind the dumpster at the convenience store when I was trying to get a mama cat to trust me so I could TNR her.  She ended up being riddled with Parvo, that gurl.

She has a LOT of hound in her, and is very Boxery in her traits. She is not as thick as a boxer typically is, but does the cashew dance, and is very handsy and cannot control her licker, just like all the boxers I know!  :}  The sibling I found her with, who ran away (Dulci just hunkered down afraid) was fawn with a black mask, very boxery looking so.. who knows?

She looks a lot like a Tennessee Treeing Brindle, which is just a conglom of all sorts of brindle hounds! 

She is a good girl!  Its funny, the dog I had before her was brindle too, and the tortiseshell calico stray that wandered up matches her also.  I obviously have a "type" :} 
tripmom02
on 9/14/11 4:38 am, edited 9/14/11 4:38 am - NJ
I LOVE rescue dog stories! They make the BEST dogs.

This is our newest family member Molly, we got her from a very high kill shelter (paid to have her brother and mother moved to a safe place too b/c all of their numbers where up) her face kind reminds me of your Dulci - she is part pit and part Boston terrier, she is the best puppy ever.

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Most Active