Sex after wls

Laurie T.
on 10/13/11 12:31 pm - MA
Ok.... so please don't judge me.. but I was just thinking.. After a lose of like 100 pounds.. Sex must be so much better!

again.. don't judge me lol... I'm not like weird, just open.
trudylam
on 10/13/11 12:41 pm - Sudbury, Canada
I am 90 pounds down and I can tell ya.....OH. MY. GOD!!!

I never knew what I was missing!  LOL
Laurie T.
on 10/13/11 12:42 pm - MA
haha. Nice =]
ND2BTHN
on 10/13/11 12:45 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/16/12
 I remember when I was 120 lbs, and sex was much easier and more enjoyable then it is now, with an extra hundred lbs in the way. I can remember it vividly and look forward to fully enjoying the experience again soon.

HW: 235   SW:227   Preopw:218   GW:120   HT:5'3  
Mhalverson85
on 10/13/11 1:00 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
How long after surgery do I need to wait before having sex?

I'm not in a hurry but I don't want to introduce anything that is going to cause any issues too soon.  
I went to my pre op consultation (10/31/11 surgery date!
)with my doctor and my dad (eek!) I love him but I didn't want to bring up the sex topic with him around.

This is my first time posting in a forum so hopefully I'm doing this right :)

PatXYZ
on 10/13/11 1:07 pm
As soon as you feel able to, you're good to go. Could be anywhere from a few days to a couple of months, just depends on how you're feeling. You're not going to hurt yourself :)
trudylam
on 10/13/11 1:08 pm - Sudbury, Canada
I waited about 2 weeks but I'll be honest...I was taking one for the team, if ya know what I mean.  I wasn't interested but I could be persuaded. ;)  Just wait until it's comfortable for you, it's different for everyone. :)
Tonya S.
on 10/13/11 10:05 pm
Oh- well, I've lost 105, and its a new world of what we can do. I have better edurance, and positions are unlimited.  We always had a great sex life, now I can wear lingerie that is a size L, and it will be possible to shop at Victoria's secret when I lose about 20 more lbs. That is one of my goals from the begining of my journey!
I do have some flabby skin, on my arms and belly, but I realize it was always there before, but just deflated now. And I know alot of always skinny people who had saggy bellys, so Im in good company and try not to get a problem with confidence! Our frequency has not changed, but quailty has gone up for sure.

And don't worry, we talk about everything here, and sex is a part of life! It's exciting that I weigh less than my husband!

Something to look forward to! Enjoy it now and then!

" You will be safe in his arms, the hands that hold the world are holding your heart"
Rekeca
on 10/14/11 11:43 am - NC
I waited for about a week. Hubby was a little anxious. There were no problems.

Most Active