Devorm internal deoderant

lanunes
on 10/14/11 1:57 pm, edited 10/14/11 1:58 pm - CA
 Has anyone tried this? Since being in ketosis sad to say my breath isn't pretty. Does it work for your breath or just gi smells? I know, not a pretty topic but had to ask.....lol

Thanks !!!
      Leslie Nunes              
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/11 2:07 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
I use it for GI odors;  I don't know anything that works for ketosis breath!
Mary Catherine
on 10/14/11 3:34 pm
 Breath Assure does wonders.  Buy it where toothpaste and floss is sold.  About $4.00 for a box.

Mint Asure Capsules for Fresh Breath - 75 Ea
lanunes
on 10/14/11 4:36 pm - CA
 Thanks for the replies ladies. Not sure why everything about the way we smell changes so much after surgery...lol
      Leslie Nunes              
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/11 9:56 pm
 I still can't figure out why so many of us feel the need to punish our bodies with ketosis .  I had a MINIMAL  surgery ( large pouch and very proximal RNY )   yet  I eat fat free whole grains , veggies  and bean products  every single day and  two and a half years post -  am a very energetic, 100%  healthy size  zero.

I havent had to remove any organs  like my gallbladder , havent had  ANY abdominal pain, weird smells , farting , bad breath or constipation.  

Do people  IMAGINE  ketosis will make U lose faster ?  RUNNING  first thing i n the morning   ( or walking if Ur over 180  lbs ... its the exact same effectiveness )  will do the weight loss trick much faster .. and pull Ur skin in too.... 

lanunes
on 10/15/11 7:29 am - CA
 Mini-me's mommy

I'm not quite sure the reason of your post. I simply was asking if someone has used this!  I am happy to hear you eat those things and are doing well. I follow my doctor's plan and he has a VERY high success rate and that works for me. I hope your post made you feel better =) 
      Leslie Nunes              
ecshumway
on 10/15/11 6:10 am - NY
I've tried this product. It didn't seem to work for me. It didn't seem to take the smell away at all. But I'm going to try it again. I get excess gas from SF popscicles when I eat too many. It must be the sugar alcohols.

Most Active