Anyone giving out free tummy tucks

Charlene W.
on 11/8/11 4:16 am - PA
Im poor and sagging! LOL....just thought I'd let the world know....I need plastics (moments of joyful frustration).
That is all.............
Life is but a dream....make your dreams come true.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/8/11 7:54 am
 I have a new set of fancy crafters exacto knives, and am only so-so at sewing, but I'll give it a go, in exchange for you doing my tummy tuck. 

I have oodles of drugs from kidney stones, so we can make a ****tail outta those and chug it with a little whiskey, and that should keep us knocked out through a simple procedure like tummy tuck. Of course, if we opt for the works, like boob lift, arm lift, remove neck sag, all at the same time, we may have issues. 

And whoever operates first needs time to sober up from the ****tail before starting the others procedures. 

You know, once we get the hang of it, we can start selling tummy tucks here for $20.00 a pop - we'd sell a zillion! I have a barn with lots of space for a table and for us to work. We'll put sawdust on the floor to soak up any mess. There are bats and owls in there, but they never bother you.

Deal?

ldybrigit
on 11/8/11 8:06 am - Rockledge, FL
 *dies laughing* thanks for that great "dexter" like visual!  I needed that!!!
Keep em coming.. :)
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/8/11 8:11 am
Oh, I LOVE Dexter (big surprise, I know). I can't wait till it starts back up.
Jennchap
on 11/8/11 2:57 pm - CA
 sign me up for new tatas i dont give **** if you fill that **** with golf balls and cotton! Just so they are not so long-ish!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/8/11 8:13 am
I'm sagging too! In the meantime I use thse giant paperclips to hold up the slack!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/11 4:31 pm - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with

Ouch to paperclips!

I have invested in a bunch of scrunchies!  Works great on belly skin - looks like a tumor on redundant bum.  :{

butercup
on 11/8/11 9:28 am - Kennewick, WA
Other than tucking your skin into your pants, no.
M M
on 11/8/11 11:25 pm
Sure thing.

I started a blog in 2005 thinking I'd raise money for a tummy-tuck.

Where are we now?

*looks down*
Most Active