The "GIRLS" are moving north again!

MugsyMann
on 11/16/11 4:46 am - Keller, TX
I am tickled pink!  The insurance has approved my breast reduction and lift and will be paying for 100% of it!   My surgery date is November 28th!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! YAY! No more knee knockers! 
Valerie G.
on 11/16/11 4:50 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Many of us will be secretly hating you now -- but damn girl, contratulations!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

MugsyMann
on 11/16/11 4:59 am, edited 11/16/11 5:00 am - Keller, TX
 LOL! It was a fight to get it approved.  I've had back issues for years, but the insurance company wasn't convinced that I had done everything I could to alleviate the pain non surgically.  So, I went to a spine doctor, who did xrays and a mri and discovered that I have a broken back joint that is pinching the nerves running down my legs.  So the spine doctor and my plastic surgeon joined forces.  Two days later I had an approval for surgery!
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/16/11 5:04 am
I'm with Val, and positively green I'm so jealous!

I'm waiting for the economy method where they'll just put some helium in them or something.
MugsyMann
on 11/16/11 5:14 am, edited 11/16/11 5:16 am - Keller, TX
 Bearmom, I just spit coffee all over my laptop.  My husband was teasing me about the boob surgery the other night and sent me this pic.  Your post made me think of it...LOL!

Photobucket
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/16/11 5:34 am
 LOL, I might need to know how many cc's those are, they are just right for her frame!
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/11 5:26 am
Fill 'er up lol!!!!!!!
pumpkin77
on 11/16/11 5:23 am - Durham, NC
 So happy for you!!  I tried to get reduction surgery a few years ago and the insurance said the same thing that I hadn't done enough non-surgically for them to pay for it
MugsyMann
on 11/16/11 5:29 am, edited 11/16/11 5:29 am - Keller, TX
 I hate insurance companies but I have been really lucky with ours.  They approved my RNY on the first request and this one pretty quick too.  Next Summer is going to be when I feel the pain in the pocketbook because insurance will not cover the remainder of the work I have to have done.  So we will be paying out of pocket for the tummy tuck, inner and outer thigh lift and back/butt surgeries.  I will be taking the entire Summer semester off of school to recover and just doing online classes instead.
Most Active