Exercise Video

Hambear
on 1/1/12 6:13 am - Millsboro, DE
I am trying to find an exercise video that is done from a chair and has obese people in it. Does anyone know of one and where I can get it. I do remember one yearsago. Thanks ! Joanne
AnneGG
on 1/1/12 8:05 am
The closest I could find searching Amazon is Chair Aerobics for Everyone. There is also Chair-A-Cise.

Hope this helps.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Hambear
on 1/1/12 10:02 pm - Millsboro, DE
Thanks Ann. I will check it out. Joanne
mollypitcher08
on 1/3/12 1:59 am
Hambear- I had a vcr tape so probably by now there is a dvd available for chair exercises with Richard Simmons.  It was very good.  I used it when I was up over 400# and could not walk well or for very long.   I am not sure of the name but if you googled richard simmons videos it would probably be in among them.  Good luck.  Mary
Most Active