Trip to the E R , Heart Attack # ?

huskergalWsD
on 1/3/12 7:20 am
serously, I lost count, I had a few mini heart attacks  before wls then the big one that took me to Open Heart Surgery..It was anxiety related this time, How much can one heart take...Luckily I had some Nitro.

I visited the plastic surgeon a couple of weeks ago, said  he wouldn't work on me because of all my heart surgeries. ...

I am having my fiance's heart checked ...he is thin but gets short winded climbing stairs..

I'm tired..and getting more tired.. Experiencing pain in my heart as i write this..  .. I hope I keep surviving these..It's getting very tiring..No I am not posting this for attention.. Just be careful about your heart..get it checked....Hugs ...Wendy

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

GodisGood
on 1/3/12 7:27 am - Perth Amboy, NJ

Good luck and God be with you... I pray all turns out well. According to your faith be it unto you. Matthew 9:29
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/12 7:32 am
 Wendy .. I read that U CAN get heart strength back with small  , stragegicaly planned .. just  a bit stronger than last time regular workouts ....

nothing in the body is unchangeable....  ifI were you i'd be WALKING and gently, carefully  hiking even .. ( of course )  never failing to ride that gorgeous horse  !
Pupcake !.
on 1/3/12 8:51 am - Stranded in, IA
FWIW- for future posters.

Hopping online to tell everyone you are having a heart attact is not only unnecessary but could cause you to lose your life.

Pup

Hoping Wendy is ok

No surgery has been harmed/defamed by the writer of this post.  
RNY 10/28/03 305# 8/11/04 147#  9 years out and >75% EWL!

AnneGG
on 1/3/12 6:09 pm, edited 1/3/12 6:11 pm
You have a hell of a struggle with that heart of yours, don't you? It sounds so serious.

Related to your love of horses, you should see the movie "Buck"- it's wonderful.

You deserve attention and a gentle warm hug. Happy healthier New Year to you!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active