I have a non surgical related question...

angelajula
on 1/7/12 7:40 am - Eldersburg, MD
I have a non surgical related question. How many people have had new members with no profiles contact them, but not try to friend them, and all they want is for you to email them, so when I stall for a day or two to see if they create a profile then the account is deactivated?

Now maybe I’m being paranoid, but it has happened a lot with different brand new members all sporting way too identical messages all wanting me to email them personally only. It feels like a phishing issue, and I just want to know if anybody else has had an issue, or has seen this? It may be my college computer classes kicking in or it could be I’m nuts, but it feels like more than coincidence.
Everybody has one fight. This is mine. ~ Stacie  
O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O
hollykim
on 1/7/12 7:47 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
it is definately spam and as soon as someone reports the post the account is deactivated. happens on ALL public message boards. best action...report and then delete using those option buttons at the bottom of the mails.

angelajula
on 1/7/12 7:55 am - Eldersburg, MD
Spam not phishing... Okay. I am clearly relatively new and it felt like a lot of new member traffic aimed at me. Cool I feel better.
Everybody has one fight. This is mine. ~ Stacie  
O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O
Marissa A.
on 1/7/12 9:02 am - CA
 happened to me today, and blocked her. 
Donna D.
on 1/7/12 9:37 am - Cockeysville, MD
Yupp I got the same message from a Vicky something I waited and seen that she has now deactivated her membership!!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

MarshaAnne
on 1/7/12 10:20 am
 I got the Vicky one too.

~ Marsha - RNY January 29, 2008

highest weight 297 (5'0")

Day of surgery weight 272

lowest weight 169

current weight 184

knowbetterdobetter
on 1/7/12 11:57 am - FL
RNY on 03/26/12