To Care or Not to Care?

huskergalWsD
on 1/8/12 3:51 am

That is the Question..
 If you Care about Life and yourself  thats a good thing..ok 
 If you Don't Care ,It can mean two different things.. 
#1 , It means you won't let things stress you out because you don't care about the little things (dont sweat the small stuff)
#2  It means your a slob. (poor choice of word ,I know) to put it bluntly.

I dont care about the small stuff anymore But I am not a slob by all means.
Thought I'd share this thought i had today.. So , do you Care or Not Care?  And Why...   Peace.....Wendy

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

hollykim
on 1/9/12 2:17 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
 Respectfully speaking,I care and highly resent the fact that you feel ok to label people who may not feel the way you do about things or have the ability to put their feelings/desires ,one way or another,into action,as "slobs".

I think many of your posts of late have been kinda crazy sounding.How would you feel if I went around making judging posts about people *I* "percieve" to be crazy.

Didn't anybody ever teach you that not everything that comes into our minds needs  to come out of  our mouths?

So Blessed!
on 1/9/12 2:46 am

I guess it depends on what kinds of things you mean.  I prioritize to get done what needs to be done, but I don't make myself crazy over every little thing.   I don't believe in subjecting myself to unnecessary stress.

Regarding self care, that's totally different.  If you don't care about yourself nobody else will either.  You will project to everyone around you that you are unworthy. 
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/12 2:57 am, edited 1/9/12 3:01 am
Actually, you can care and still not sweat the small stuff. That's the whole point of that book. And you can care and still be a "slob." You can have a major anxiety disorder (wouldn't that be considered stressing/caring a little too much?) and it can manifest itself outwardly as a "slob." You can also care too much and everything can appear fine... You can also not care and not sweat the small stuff AND be a "slob"... uhhh wtf is a slob anyway? Are we automatically slobs because we're fat? Some people would consider us that and say we automatically don't care. One could say some of us care too much and an underlying anxiety disorder lead to overeating and an outward appearance of a "slob."

This doesn't make sense at all...
Most Active