Revision From Band To DS X-Post

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 1/24/12 1:27 pm
On January 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM Pacific Time, Dionysus wrote:

busybee212
Daryl StewartDuodenal Switch (12/15/10) Member Since: 10/22/09
[Latest Posts]
Nah, this person is a troll *****created a different account. She got coy with the vets when we asked for info in order to help her with her questions and she just dodged and came up with excuses on why she didn't have to answer anything. Very very suspicous behavior. So I'm glad she re-created another account and "came out", becuase it means I can block this account too.

You, busybee212, are the only troll on this thread.

Are you going to read the last post in this thread? Or are you too busy editing your own posts in the thread to notice?
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 1/24/12 7:25 am
Glad to see you back.  Congrats on your DS.  Hope you do well with your new surgery. 

Winnie

Dionysus
on 1/24/12 7:35 am
Thank you so much;  I really appreciate it!
Dionysus
on 1/24/12 9:22 am
busybee212:  You are wrong about me. I don't appreciate you lying about me on my own thread.  You are a slimy coward for posting on my thread, and not allowing me to see your lies because of blocking me.  Nice way to welcome somebody back to the community.  It is people like you that make the world a bad place to live in.  You are sick in the head.  I pray your evil deeds come back at you and your family 1000 fold.
Dionysus
on 1/24/12 9:31 am
Ladytazz:  I have never deactivated anywhere on any site in my entire life.
Ladytazz
on 1/24/12 10:34 am
I didn't think you had since you have had your profile since 2007.  Did you use a different name?  Maybe that's what she was talking about.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Dionysus
on 1/24/12 11:01 am

There was one time a while ago when my account was having some problems.  I couldn't get into it.  If I recall correctly, I had found a quote that I liked from some site, and I wanted to put it in my signature line.  Well, unbeknownst to me, I guess the font that I cut and pasted was some obscure font that somehow tripped up my page here, because it wasn't recognized as a font or something.  So, anyway, I couldn't get in.  I called technical support, or whatever it's called here, and told them about the problem.  They were nice, and started working on it right away.

So to make a long boring story even longer and more boring ... I opened up another account while they were fixing mine.  It was nothing malicious.  I can't even remember the exact name of the account.    It was a classic cartoon character that was a skunk that was always after a cat.  I think the name of the account was PEPE LE PEW (hope I got the spelling right).  I don't even know if the account is still here. I informed OH, my friends, and the boards what I was doing.

Now my curiosity is up, so I think I will try to see if it is still around.  It was definitely not a troll account, because I posted to everybody what I was doing at the time, and why.  It was no secret.  I certainly did not abuse the account in any way, or use it to lie about people, or use it to block people for no reason, or use it to to hurt people that come here for support like the true troll does, or use it in any negative way that would make somebody think it was a troll account.  That is not the way I am.  

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 1/24/12 11:06 am
To answer the post you deleted, this someone who I blocked had the same exact story word for word on a different username. Which account came before or after isn't important.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Ladytazz
on 1/24/12 11:17 am
I deleted my post because I realized I was wrong.  I didn't realize you could change your screen name.  I just assumed that you were stuck with whatever name you choose.
I am curious because I don't recall ever seeing that screen name before but it is entirely possible that she was a different person in the past and now has a new name without having to create a new profile, thus keeping the same "member since" date.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 1/24/12 11:31 am
On January 24, 2012 at 7:17 PM Pacific Time, Ladytazz wrote:
I deleted my post because I realized I was wrong.  I didn't realize you could change your screen name.  I just assumed that you were stuck with whatever name you choose.
I am curious because I don't recall ever seeing that screen name before but it is entirely possible that she was a different person in the past and now has a new name without having to create a new profile, thus keeping the same "member since" date.
No prob, LT. It is all good, I just wanted to clear the air just in case. And thanks for clarifying things too. I don't know why some members play games with multiple accounts and account name changes when they keep repeating the same suspicious story. It's not like they're going to be received any differently. I dunno, maybe it's just me but that's a waste of energy.

Most Active