OT: Real Housewives

mitzi_from_maui
on 2/11/12 2:34 pm
Any body out there addicted to these shows.

1)If so which are your favorite?
2) What are you thoughts of Taylor writing a book so soon after her husbands sucide? 

In order The Real Housewives
1) OC
2) BH 
3) NY

lanunes
on 2/11/12 5:27 pm - CA
Hi my name is Leslie and I'm an addict =)

In order of my fav's are....1st RHBH, 2nd RHOC and I believe 3rd is NY.  I have grown to love my BH women, but since the OC is back on I'm sure I will convert back to my first loves...lol  I do love Vicki!

As far as Taylor goes....not quite sure on this one. I do feel strongly that I haven't walked in her shoes to judge her but also feel that as Brandi said "It's been a hot minute since he died"....

Also can't wait to see my girl Bethany back in a couple of weeks. Always loved her most on the RHNY, she is so driven and fun to watch! 

Leslie Nunes              
mitzi_from_maui
on 2/12/12 12:41 pm
Hi Leslie, I am totally an addict too. But not to all of them for some reason. I could never get into the DC and Atlanta ones. I did watch Miami just out of shear boredom got through the season but I am okay if they dont bring them back. I am super excited about the OC that was the first one I watches years ago.
Yes, you raise such a good point about Taylor and not knowing until you are in her shoes. Plus from what I understand major lawsuits she has inherited against her hubby and they are broke I can not imagine that extra financial stress.

I have really grown to the love the BH one too. Funny first season did not like Camille thought she was not very nice but have really grown to like her this season. I am so suprised that how many of the girls dislike Lisa. She is always so polite and cordial. Intresting she moved though. I am sure there is a story there. I just read that Adrienna is the richest of all the HS worth 100 mil.
Thanks for answering. Glad to know I am not the only addict hahaha
julyxo84
on 2/11/12 11:12 pm - Pembroke Pines, FL
 I only watch Real Housewives of New Jersey.

I think Taylor wrote the book so she could make money off of it.
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

mitzi_from_maui
on 2/12/12 12:43 pm
Oh yes how could I forget the Jersey one. I actually would rank them 3 instead of NY. I love the new wife they brought in. Hmmm now forgetting her name but she is making a record. Anyways she really gave her sister n law a run this season. They rock
hockeymom8016
on 2/12/12 10:12 pm - NJ
Probably - her husband left her in a financial bind.  FYI she is donating 10% (I think that is what she said) to a charity for battered women.

sfnativewm
on 2/12/12 2:55 am
I lovew them all!!  As for Taylor, her rages kind of prove to me she was the abuser!  She needs lots of work! 

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

mitzi_from_maui
on 2/12/12 12:44 pm
Yes, I agree there is a lot of help her and daughter will need. Hopefully she can afford the therapy there are a lot of lawsuits she inherited. That has got to be an added stress. Thanks for responding
MyLady Heidi
on 2/12/12 7:05 am
Nope not at all, the housewife thing in general is offensive to me. I am so totally against womyn not being able to pay their own way through life and support themself and children if they need too.  When I was growing up my grandmother stayed home as a housewife and I always felt like she was trapped with my grandfather even when he cheated on her and was a drunken asshole.  It made me never want to be that person.  My mother got divoced and she and I moved back in with my grandparents when I was five years old.  This made me want to get an education and never need to have to move back home to have anyone support me.  It wasn't easy when I got divorced, but no one helped me, I paid for everything my self when I left my husband and moved out on my own.  Just my personal feelings as a womyn about womyn.  I can't stand seeing womyn kiss ass just to get a guy to buy them something, it will be a cold day in hell when I do anything like that.

mitzi_from_maui
on 2/12/12 12:47 pm
Hey gorgeous Heidi, great to see you as always. What a difficult situation to encounter at such a young age. The good thing is you did go and get your education out of it. Funny you say that my mother's mantra to me and my two sisters constantly was to get an education so you can stay married because you want to not because you have to. Luckily in this country we have that option. I usto teach High School World Religion which also covered the cultures in the other countries. There are still so many till this day who can not divorce or go to college. Lucky to live in a western culture. Hugz Heidi from your biggest fan :):):) heart
Most Active