Foamy Protein Shakes?

momjan
on 2/26/12 1:20 am - Canada
Why don't you contact the service department ("Contact Us") portion on Syntrax's site and ask them the question.  Then if they have a solution, you can share it with all here!

Alyson M.
on 2/26/12 1:26 am - Dennis Port, MA
I actually contacted them a few years ago... their statement was that Nectar is easy to mix with a spoon (bullcrap!) and that if I do that I will be all set... Did not help me at ALL obviously. Mixing it with a spoon still leaves SO many clumps!

310/229/132/160 (highest/current/lowest/goal)

Figler5
on 2/26/12 9:33 am
I find the same thing with my protein shake I blend it with frozen fruit and juice I tried mixing it with jus****er, and mixing it with juice without blending it but it was lumpy I will have to ask them at the booster juice in the mall cuz I often gte protein in my booster but it is never foamy.

hollykim
on 2/26/12 9:50 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I get foan free nectar by mizing it in a blender ball cup *without the blender ball or top*,just mix with a fork. Let it sit for a few and then gently swirl the foam back in or puor it into a drinking glass. Very little foam this way.
GL

MARIA F.
on 2/26/12 2:06 am - Athens, GA

The isolates foam. I'm not a big fan of the foam either. If I'm doing a powder I mostly do Lean Dessert. It's a blend. It doesn't foam. The chocolate coconut and the whipped vanilla are awesome! I put it in the blender bottle and shake after I finish a meal and put it in the freezer. Then in 30-45 mins. I get it out and shake again. This way it's more the consistancy of a smoothie. I'm sure you'll like it!

FormerlyFluffy.com

nccarolinagirl
on 2/26/12 2:57 am - Liberty, NC
I love Nu Tek- pro 5. I mix in my shaker with water and dont get foam!
Hope this helps

Amanda_Kaye
on 2/26/12 4:24 am
I drink Nectar and Isopure. Both of which foam. The best thing I've come up with is I mix my drink about an hour before I actually drink it. Then before I drink it I slowly pour it into a different cup. Usually that eliminates a large amount of the foam.

Emily F.
on 2/26/12 6:06 am
I let mine sit for a few minutes. But you can pour it off.
yoopertroll
on 2/26/12 9:23 pm - Fremont, MI
Have you tried BSN Lean Desserts protein. It is not foamy and is easy to mix. I have tried the Fuzzy Navel Nectar and always had foam. YUK!! I only use BSN now in my blender bottle with the wisk ball. I fill it about half full with water mix in the powder, and then top it off with ice. My favorite flavors are chocolate coconut candy bar and chocolate fudge pudding with a little raspberry Torani or Davinci syrup added.
Barb RNY August 4, 2008
 PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Valerie G.
on 2/27/12 7:38 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 Now, with my DS, this is not a problem, but might be with RNY.  I stick a straw right in the middle and drink from that....avoiding all foam

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active