Can't believe it has been 2 years!!! with pics!

fluffyk1977
on 3/3/12 5:00 pm, edited 3/3/12 5:31 pm
2 years ago today I took a major step to take control and improve my physical and mental health.
It has been an amazing 2 years. I had a VBG with Dr. Chua in Milwaukee at 245 and was at my personal goal of 132 within 9 months. I've maintained within 3lbs of this weight for 15 months.
I had my plastics 6 months ago and am thrilled with the way I look and the way I feel.
I snagged a glorious man, started an MBA program and gained a new perspective of myself.

Couple of pics to share.

To me, the first one sums it up. 6 months before my surgery I took a trip to Europe. While I did not ask for a seatbelt extender, I really needed one. The belt was digging into me for almost 8 hours. I took this picture last month while on a business trip. How's that for transformation?

And some before and afters:
DSC02007
Vertical Banded Gastroplasty 3/3/10
High/Day of Surgery/Goal/Current: 244 / 238 / 128 / 130
33 years old, 5'4" Tall      
Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey 8/30/2011: Extended TT, BL/BA

ladyhoneybee6
on 3/3/12 8:06 pm
RNY on 01/30/12
You look fab .congrats
Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/3/12 10:46 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Woohoo pretty mama!!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

stlfocus
on 3/3/12 10:53 pm - IA
You look great!

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/12 10:54 pm
You look so amazing!!!  Awesome job!  :)
Leslie M.
on 3/4/12 3:50 am - AL
Great job!
zabber
on 3/4/12 4:32 am
RNY on 02/28/12
Wow, you look great! Your look like me right now at your heaviest, I am looking for a 132 weight by 1 year, so I can kind of see what it will look like....I also suffered from flying and needing a seat extender...the one thing that made me look into the surger (I am 5 days post op for RNY) was going to Cedar Point (amusement park) in OH and waited in line for 2 hours to get on a ride, and could not buckle the belt!!! I was soooo mad at myself...

Love that you have a new life and look great! Keep up the great work, you have inspired me!
loverofcats
on 3/4/12 5:21 am
Congratulations!!! You look fabulous.

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Jack_Fabulous
on 3/4/12 6:19 am - VA
VSG on 02/16/12
You look great!!  As a fellow traveler, I especially love the first pic :)

AnneGG
on 3/4/12 6:20 am
You look so wonderful and sound so happy! Way to go!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active