Hallelujah!!!!!

cupcakesnsmiles
on 4/23/12 1:24 am - NY
RNY on 03/21/12

The 'stall' is over!! OMG! It was 19 days! So discouraging for being newly post op. Thank goodness week 6 is going to be nicer to me. Who would've thought eating MORE calories would break my stall? Thanks to everyone for the great advice! I really was set in a routine, eating the same things everyday, even doing the exact same thing at the gym each day. Switched up my diet a little, even had a few bites of icecream at my daughter's 1st birthday yesterday

Back on the bandwagon today, feeling more relieved and just confident in myself that I can make this journey. I've been sticking to my nutritionist's recommendations 100% and I'm really suprised at my new found will power. I guess I just want this so bad, I'm in a different frame of mind than I've been when I dieted in the past. I don't see it as a diet, It's my new normal life. That's what I eat, that's how much I eat. Who would've thought as my extended family sits around the table having pizza and wings I'd be having a greek yogurt?

So happy to finally be totally in tune with my weight loss journey, it's not "hard" anymore. I know there will come a time when I'll have to face my 'fat demons' again, after all something got me to the point I was pre-op, but for the moment I'm happy, healthy, and for the 1st time in my life taking excellent care of my body

Month 1: -28lbs  Month 2: -19lbs Month 3: In progress!
Kim_M
on 4/23/12 1:33 am - LaPorte, TX
You rock !!!!!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Most Active