Exotic Dancing and Pole Dancing class

MARTINA P.
on 4/23/12 10:02 am - ROCKMART, GA
 Have any of you ladies ever took a exotic dancing or pole dancing class. I am thinking about it and thinking about getting some other WLS friends to join me. I would like to know what your experience was.
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/12 10:07 pm - Romulus, MI
RNY on 04/25/12
LOL!!! I so wish that you lived here in Michigan...that is one of my goals! I want to be able to spin myself around a pole and have my husband spin me like a pizza!

I will get this goal completed...and I hope that you do also!

Have fun and literally "hang in there!" lol
scarlettkimmy
on 4/23/12 10:54 pm - SC
RNY on 03/27/12
I took a pole dancing class for about 3 months before my surgery, and all I can say is that it was the BEST time I've ever had while exercising!!!!!!  I felt so confident about myself afterwards, and I was always dripping in sweat.  Incredible workout, and so much fun!  It will make you view yourself as the sexy thing you are.  GO FOR IT!!!!

MARTINA P.
on 4/24/12 10:07 am - ROCKMART, GA
 Thanks ladies I will be workin on getting in a class I think the problem I am finding is that I live to far out in the woods and would have to drive over a hour one way.  A girl friend game me a number to a girl that do in home parties.  I am checking into this.

MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

AnneGG
on 4/24/12 11:47 am
Zumba is being good for me, even though I trip over myself. I love it. I'm also about to start Pilates and yoga. Pole dancing I'll maybe think about...

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active